office (504) 347-5653
fax (504) 335-1000
tax infoline (504) 347-5657

Frequently Asked Questions

You can email us your tax questions and we do our best to post your reply here

Q: Do I have to file my BP payments?
A: Yes, you have to include any payments that you received from British Pretroleum on your tax return.

Q: How many children can I claim for the Earned Income Credit?
A: You can file up to three children for the Earned Income Credit.

Q: When can I file my tax return with Schedule A itemized deductions?
A: The IRS has stated that Schedule A can be filed after February 14, 2011.